Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First Month Down...

So Gary left a month ago today. So I just wanted to say YAY one month down...11 to go!! Since I can't really put up any new pictures of us I thought I'd post an older one. I have been hearing from Gary pretty much every day. He is doing very well and he says most days are going by really fast. They are definately keeping him busy over there.
He got to talk to the girls today and he found out that Kaila broke her left arm a few days ago on the playground. Poor little girl has a cast on from her wrist to her shoulder. Brings back memories... I am usually the accident prone one around when people break bones. I remember being by Andy Rodman when he broke his arm and of course every time Heather was around me she got hurt. I peer pressured her to jump off the monkey bars and she broke her leg. Then there was that girl at church who fell off the slide with me and broke her arm. And of course breaking my own leg while jumping on a trampoline. See...accident prone...or is that just being bad luck to have around....???



6 comments:

jules said...

Wow, people have broke things around you. I never put that together before. But it is not you, there has been plenty of breakage without you too.

Kari said...

I think you push people and the nclaim to not know what happened. :) Just kidding!!

Anonymous said...

I don't trust being alone with you because of all those accidents...
-Tabby

Photos by Julee said...

Crazy - I remember the one with Heather. We still joke about it. However, there is a reason we call her "Grace". She's quite accident prone all on her own.

Joni rae said...

I think I remember you pushing other kids when we were little...jerk face

Anonymous said...

I know for a fact that not all people get hurt around you. Just for the simple fact that you fixed and healed my heart. Muah Love ya, Gary