Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Visitor

So today I had some visitors. It's so nice to come home and see a familiar face at my apartment waiting for me! Lorin and Julee were in Colorado for a wedding so they stopped in the springs today to see me. We didn't have much time so I didn't get to show them around and go sight seeing at all. Maybe next time! But thank you guys for stopping to see me!!


We hurried and snapped some quick pictures right before a huge thunderstorm hit. You can see in the right corner where its all blurry...that's rain coming over the mountains.

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Thanks for such a great visit. We had a wonderful time and it was fun to see where you live. Can't wait to come back again. Love ya and see you soon - hopefully. Until then we'll see you on your blog.