Monday, June 15, 2009

A Trip to the Dog Park

So as most of you know I have a baby...he's black has 4 legs and answers to the name Jackson. I never knew I'd be one of those people who are crazy about their pet but I am. I took Mr. Jackson to the dog park today. I was so scared he has never been to one before and he always gets into trouble with other dogs. Notice the first picture his nose is finally healing...he got into a fight with the neighbor dog a few weeks ago. But today he was so good and he LOVED the park. He was all shy at first...his bark is bigger then his bite.


Jax in the backseat of the car all excited to go for a ride
Guarding his toys





Taking a break from playing


I think he made some friends :)




2 comments:

Deb said...

I haven't seen Jackson for awhile. He looks the same, big and black.

jules said...

Welcome to Blog world!! Now we can all see what you're up to.