Sunday, June 7, 2009

One week down 47 to go...358 more days...







Well, I am new to this whole blog page thing so bare with me please. My life here in the Springs right now is not too exciting. Just a lot of going to work then to the gym. As you all know Gary left last week Saturday for afghanistan so the count down starts! He is doing well so far and he says Afghanistan is A LOT prettier then Iraq.



Its going to take some getting used to being here on my own again. Especially because I got used to having every other weekend with his daughters. Their last week here we did a ton of stuff but of course we all forgot our cameras. So our trip to Denver to the aquarium, childrens museum, dave and busters...no pictures of it! Luckily his mom was here to see him off and had her camera so we have some pictures from the week.






1 comment:

Rita said...

Welcome aboard the blogging network!!I chack every day to see what is happening in our family so now I can keep an eye on you too. My blog is "The Emmerich Tree". You can find me on your Mom's or Jules home blog page.This is sooo much fun..luv ya, Melissa! Gramma e