Sunday, June 7, 2009

Meet my 2 BFFs!
























So one of the best things that could have ever happened to me when I moved out to Colorado was meeting my two best friends; Mandy and Aunee. Mandy moved away a couple years ago to Texas and just this last month Aunee moved to Arkansas. :( But Mandy recently surprised me by informing me that she is moving back to CO this month! Thank goodness!! Just in time to keep me company while everyone else in my life was moving away.




I've been thinking I have spent so much time with these two girls and their families and they have never met my family. Sad! I think this means my family needs to visit me out here in CO more often. HINT HINT



















I probably have a couple hundred pictures of me and these girls. It's hard to choose just a few to share.

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Glad to see you are blogging. It's great to be able to share with friends and family especially since we don't get to see you very often.