Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 3rd Of July!

So today I got to celebrate the 4th Of July on the 3rd. On Ft Carson they have the big party and fireworks on the 3rd so no one has to work on the actual 4th. I was off of work today so I spent the afternoon on post with my friend Nicki. Nicki worked at Zales for a few months and we got along great. She is pregnant and due...RIGHT NOW and her husband is in Iraq. So we walked and walked and walked today hoping she would go into labor...nope no baby yet. My other friend Rebecca was working on post in one of the booths so she hung out and watched the fireworks with us. It was nice to have people to hang out with but it was still sad. I was missing Gary and the girls so much and my family back at home. Mom you better be having a big 4th of July party next year!!


Me and Rebecca

Me and Nicki

See how pregnant she is! She is having a little girl and naming her Bella. Hopefully she'll be here soon!


I had to take a picture of the fireworks but of course they never really turn out. Fireworks are one of my most favorite things and 4th of July is my favorite holiday! I'm looking forward to next year!



No comments: