Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!!

So my 4th of July this year was a little different than usual. I got up and went to work til 6:00. The mall was dead! There's not too many people that go shopping on the 4th. By the time I got out of work it was raining and thunderstorming out. I had made plans with my friend Ilene. Her husband Kyle is a good friend of Garys and is in Afghanistan with him. So we spent the 4th together...better than spending it alone! We ate some dinner at Chilis and it was still raining out so we watched the fireworks that the air force academy was having from my car in the chilis parking lot.
Then we decided to go to a bar called Meadow Muffins in Old Colorado City. Our good friend Joe works there so we went to visit him. Joe is a good friend of Garys and one of Garys old roomates.

Me and Ilene
Almost every picture of Gary he is giving the peace sign. So here's Joe and I doing Garys signature move... throwing up the dueces.







This last picture was taken this morning in church. I usually sit with Raquel and her family. I've worked with Raquel for the last 4 years at Zales. Her daughter Maiya is usually attached to my hip. This is miss Maiya...she's such a cutie.




No comments: