Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Pics...

This morning I woke up and checked my email and it was like Christmas morning again...more pics!! This first picture I'm not too sure how I feel about it. He is not just posing for the camera he was actually "working" and had the guy next to him take a picture during a "break." My mind cant really process what is actually going on...its just weird to think about it and I choose not to. Just like I do not watch the news. I talked to him this morning and he said to tell everyone Hello!

Not your typical day in the office...

Across this river if you look closely you can see little villages.

Back in the office...like its just another normal day.

This made me laugh! The last picture he sent was this one of him and his girls. Its an older picture from a couple years ago when he took them to Disney Land. He said he thought it'd make me smile. It's crazy how they can go from being in a war zone and doing their job to thinking about times like these just hanging out with your family...I guess pictures and memories like these are what get them thru the day over there!



1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Wow! The countryside is actually beautiful over there. Too bad they are going through something so awful. Stay safe Gary. We are all thinking about you.