Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Puppy For Sale!!!!

Ok so he's not really a puppy he actually just turned 3 years old (in human years). I love Jackson to death but this week I am ready to give him away!! In the last 2 weeks for whatever reason he has turned into this social dog who now wants to never be locked up and roam the neighborhood all day while I am at work and meet the neighbors. I used to be able to leave him in the backyard all day and he'd run around and play but never run away. Now he is an escape artist! He started breaking out of the fence by chewing the wood and slipping underneath and he'd be free. So I started being mean and locking him in his kennel. Well he sat in there a day and must have thought enough of this I'm breaking out and he did! I have resulted to everything yesterday he was tied on a rope, locked in his kennel and still got out! How...he has learned to take off his collar!! He has escaped at least 5 times in the last week. Luckily random neighbors keep bringing him back. Yesterday he hung out with some guy named Kevin who lives down the street and Kevin was nice enough to bring him home. I guess Jackson spent the afternoon there hanging out- what a weirdo! My neighbor Roy has found him several times and calls me at work to let me know. The other day I saw him trotting down the street like he was some cool teenager hanging out in the hood. Oh and one day he was just chilling on the front porch waiting for me to come get him. CRAZY DOG! I'm ready to pull my hair out...anyone have any good suggestions???

Notice the kennel door is shut and Jackson is on the outside looking in like he's innocent...and look how destroyed his pen is!!

His escape door


How can a 110 pound dog fit through that hole!? And chew through metal??

Seriosuly, what a mess! I think he thinks its a game now like how fast can I break out today.



Oh now he rests in his house. He's probably exhausted from partying all day!




Jackson and I had a little talk before I took this picture...the talk involved a stick, my shoe and his butt. So he ran and hid in his house....he thinks I cant see him in there. What a brat!




3 comments:

jules said...

Jenna dog used to do the same thing when she was younger. How do they chew through that metal fence?

Lynn said...

Maybe the person that wants Jackson... would also like our dog!! I think we have Jackson's little sister!!

Joni rae said...

that pen and that dog is ghetto!