Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Month Down

Well the countdown continues...2 months down 10 to go! 6 months til mid tour and I get 2 weeks with Gary and the girls. Time needs to start going a little bit faster!


I figured every blog is a little more interesting when it has a picture. So here is Gary and I at Joni and Bobs wedding reception. I know this was toward the end of the night and we were exhausted. I had my hoodie on half the time cuz I was freezing! I'm sure right before this picture was taken I was saying...I'm tired my feet hurt from dancing in these shoes...lets go home. :)




2 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

Hang in there Melissa. We're all thinking about you. BTW - I got some really cute photos of you two that day. Joni has copies otherwise I could email them to you.

Suzie Q said...

ooh yes please email them to me cuz i didnt have my camera and didnt get any picks that day! Thanks!