Friday, February 26, 2010

Mid Tour 2010!!

So I figured I should maybe update my blog since it's been a few months! I'm trying to remember how this thing even works because it's been so long. I haven't had much to write about lately but as most of you know Gary was just home on his 2 week mid tour from Afghanistan. It had been almost 9 months since we had seen each other...way too long!!! We had the most wonderful 2 weeks ever! I got 2 weeks vacation from work and Gary had an entire trip planned for me him and the girls. I will try to keep posting on parts of our trip but it's going to be hard picking out which parts were my favorite because there is a lot! I'll start with picking him up at the airport.

Waiting for days to hear from someone if they're in the states yet or not or when they are coming in and then flights are delayed... I was almost sick just because I was so anxious and nervous to see him. But he got in Tuesday morning right on schedule! I guess I'll let the pictures say the rest....


In case you are wondering who is this other girl in this picture...? This is my best friend Mandy. She came with to the airport to take pictures for me. Isnt she sweet. :)



Here he comes.... I was speechless. I kept telling him I was going to tackle him when I finally saw him but I didnt, I froze for a few seconds! But then I jumped up and ran at him!!




We probably stood there and hugged for a good 10 minutes... just werent ready to let each other go yet.



Sooo happy and a great start to the best 2 weeks ever!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures of him coming home....still gives me goosebumps! It is so sweet.
-Tabs