Sunday, February 28, 2010

Disney Land Characters

Sooo many pictures to choose from. I didn't realize how many characters we got to meet and I wanted to meet more! The girls bought autograph books and every time we saw a character they got their autograph- too cute.


Kiana and Dale- he was famous for blowing kisses at us every time we saw him.

Aladdin- We were eating and Kaila kept seeing Aladdin and wanted him to come to our table so bad. When he finally did she froze! She would not talk to him and kept blushing. I'm surprised I got her to take a picture with him. We joked with her the rest of the trip about her big crush on Aladdin.

Baloo




Tinkerbelle at her house- I think she was Kailas favorite



Cinderella- she was teaching the girls how to pose for pictures

One of my favorite times, eating breakfast at Goofys kitchen. Goofy joined us for breakfast. He asked the girls to dance so they went in the middle of the restaurant and danced to the Twist.


Dancing!



Chip joined us for breakfast for a little bit too.

The 4 of us with Pluto at Goofys kitchen.

And last but not least Minnie Mouse. She was actually the first character we saw and we saw her a lot!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tabby said...

I always wanted to be Cinderella...