Saturday, February 27, 2010

1st day at Disney Land and our Mickey Ears

I have never been to Disney Land before so Gary brought me this button that said "1st visit!" Anyone else that I saw wearing one was about 2 years old. But it was so cute I wore it all 3 days.

I think I was more excited than the girls. I told Gary I wanted one those hats with the Mickey ears. So our first day there all 4 of us got a hat. I had no idea there were so many! Every kind of Mickey Mouse ears you can imagine. I couldnt decide so Gary and I just got the regular plain Mickey and Minnie ears. The girls picked out some pink ones and had princess stuff put on them. We all had our names wrote on the back and wore them all day!


Showing off my 1st Visit button!!

Me and the girls headed to the park our first day.

See... every kind of ears you can imagine. We had to try on the bride and groom ears for fun. This whole trip we had friends and family asking if we were going to get married or engaged, especially when we went to Vegas. So we took this picture and emailed it to my mom that night...I dont remember getting any response from her tho. She probably just shook her head and said- those brats.
Gary and Kiana

Gary and Kaila watching the parade.

One of my favorite pictures. We had so much fun that first day!! I cant wait to go back again.

Photobucket


2 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun on your two weeks! I'm loving all the pictures and stories. Oh... and where is AKA Mell! : )

Deb said...

Y'all look good with them mouse ears.