Friday, February 26, 2010

I love San Diego...

One of my favorite days out of the two weeks was our last day in San Diego. I think we all wished we could have spent a little more time there, especially along the beach. I got to show them where I used to live when I lived there for a summer.

Our last day before we headed to Disney Land we ate breakfast along the boardwalk. I cant remember the name of the place but under the name it said "the best breakfast on the beach" and it was!!


Love this picture of the girls! After we ate we headed down to the water. I think all of us would have loved to spend the entire day there together.

One of my favorite pictures from the entire trip.


Looking for sea shells.

Kiana was on a mission to find the PERFECT sea shell. She had handfuls of them to go through.


While we were eating breakfast I was telling them how when I lived there and went swimming I loved the water but was afraid of it because I always got sucked in and the waves are soo strong and you just get carried out sometimes. Well while they were hunting for sea shells Kaila got caught in the water and fell completely in. Here she is all upset waiting for Gary to come back with nice warm DRY clothes. I asked her Kaila what happened..."the ocean got me."


After she had some new clothes she was right back in the water!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Kaila soaking wet! Your pictures make me want to go to the beach.
-Tabby

Deb said...

Did he sweep you off your feet in that picture? Love the one of Kaila all wet.

Anonymous said...

I love this page Melissa... It was a great trip but anything with you and the girls is the best thing in the world I love you so much