Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another Joni...??

When Gary and I first met something about my little sister Joni came up. I remember him saying, "you have a little sister named Joni- so do I!" I was like yeah right you're just saying that because NO ONE else has a Joni. Well I was wrong.... his little sisters name is Joni. Pronounced and spelt the same way. I finally got to meet Joni and her family on our vacation!

Me and Joni

By the way did I mention he also has a Grandma named Joni!! She came with to Disney Land too. I didnt get many pictures of her but here she is with Kaila. It was so funny saying Grandma Joni all the time... So now I have 3 Jonis in my life- what are the chances of that??

2 comments:

Joni rae said...

well, it's the best name out there :)

Deb said...

Joni's are just cute.