Friday, February 26, 2010

The Grand Canyon

Garys hometown Williams, AZ is the last town you go through to get to the Grand Canyon so we definately made it there. It was cold and snowy! We didnt get to see a lot of it. We saw one part of it and then we went into the gift shop and then ate lunch. When we came out after lunch it was snowing so hard we couldnt see the Grand Canyon at all. So there will definately be a 2nd trip back there to see more of it because it was beautiful!

Absolutely love this picture of me and the girls!!!

Almost looks like a painting.






Anytime we take the girls anywhere and there is a gift shop of some sort Kaila will find the rocks. Hmmmm.....who does that sound like?? She has so many bags of rocks from all over the place! I am guaranteed to find one or two in her pockets when I do laundry.



On our way back to the car of course a snowball fight started. Gary against me and the girls...I think Gary won. We were all thrown in the snow banks at least once!!






1 comment:

Deb said...

I still have your rock box! It's in the basement.