Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Birthday Present!!

Ok so this was not really my birthday present...but it is on my future wish list. Today was my birthday and it overall ended up being a very good day. I just wish Gary and the girls were here to spend it with me. I spent some time at the mercedez benz dealership. I had to bring in Garys car to get fixed and of course sit there for hours! My best friend Mandy was with me so we made it fun. I think everyone in the dealership thought we were crazy. We definately took advantage of all the free drink and cookies. They have an under ground showroom so we went and checked it out. That's when I found this car.
We finished our day by Mandy taking me out to dinner and then did some shopping. Thanks Mandy for a great day!





I'd look good driving this around!








Mandy and I



Mandy found herself a car too.






3 comments:

jules said...

Awesome car. Love the color. (wink wink)
Glad you had a fun birthday.

POYDA TREES said...

You will get my present on Friday. Its not quite as red as the car but your skin will thank you.

Gramma said...

You just look too cute in that little red car!! Grandpa said he will buy it for you when he wins the lottery!!! Yeah, right!!!