Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Lost My Puppy...

Well today is turning out to be not a very good day. Jackson got out again but this time he's gone and no where to be found. We have searched everywhere for hours. The neighbors, surrounding neighborhoods, parks...I've been to the humane society twice today. I got so excited about five times because there were dogs brought in that matched his description...nope not him. I was shocked at how many missing dogs there were-a lot just from today!! I'm going back in in the morning. I feel so sick I lost my appetite. For those of you who dont know me well Jackson is like my child. Hopefully he finds his way home tonight.

Jackson as a baby

He was so cute!

He kind of looks like an otter in this picture.

Standing guard like always. He was always so protective over me and Kiana and Kaila.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I'm sorry he's gone. Hopefully he'll come back wagging his tail. I'm sure he misses you too! Does Travis know he's gone?
-Tabby

POYDA TREES said...

I know how close you are to Jackson. Hoping he is back today.