Sunday, September 19, 2010

We have a creeper!

So right now my Mom is down in Texas visiting us at our new home. Gary is always pulling pranks and Mom got to know Gary really good this past week.
Tonight Gary left for the grocery store to get us all some ice cream. I was upstairs on the phone talking to Tabitha and Mom was downstairs playing with Jackson. Jacksons favorite game is to chase this laser around, he'll do it for hours!


Little did we know that while we thought Gary was at the store THIS was creeping around our house looking in the windows!

Gary pushed the back door open just a little bit. Mom was just outside with Jackson and she thought she didn't close the door all the way so she walked over to close it.

When she got to the door, this is what popped in and grabbed her!!! All of a sudden I hear Mom screaming and yelling and even Tabby on the phone was saying what is going on at your house what is all that screaming. I ran down the steps....

And this is what I saw... Mom pointing the laser at Gary and screaming. She was trying to hurt or kill him with the laser!!! I started yelling at Gary cuz I thought he was going to give Mom a heart attack. At this point Mom ran to the couch and was hiding. She literally had her head burried in the couch cushions. Mom I think you need to come up with some better defense moves cuz a laser isnt going to hurt anything....

So I think it is payback time... Gary better watch out!!





Photobucket

3 comments:

jules said...

naughty boy....

Photos by Julee said...

oh my gosh....that would have scared the bejeezers out of me.... Your poor mom... tell him not to do that to your dad - he has had enough heart problems!

Rita said...

Oh boy!! Gary, watch out-She's gonna get you back if I know My daughter!! What an ugly face!! Yuck!